There are a few programs on the Internet that can produce weekly staff time table automatically. However , most of this staff rota or staff time table programs are either really expensive or very complicated to use. Spreadsheet123 has set up a weekly rota for you in Microsoft Excel. This weekly staff time table in excel is very easy to use and edit to meet requirements of your business. The work time table template that we have created calculates the amount of hours for each staff member as for a shift as well as for entire week. The rota templates also calculates your weekly labor cost and allowing you to create a simple weekly payroll budget. Timetable template is equipped with HR dashboards that can help to organize your staff rotation and to control your weekly payroll budget and salary distribution and also has an integrated time card template in order to be printed for all of the employees individually.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Simulate lottery process and experience being a winner.
- Track employees' leave time with ease.
- Get an organizer, desktop reminder, and task and event schedule...
- Design and print great looking business cards quickly and easil...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Track orders, auctions and rebates.
- 42,000 Zip Codes!.
- Memorize all of the English irregular verbs.
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Use a metronome on your desktop.