The Timer is a kind of stopwatch. With that simple tool you can start a timer, pause or reset it. You can take meantimes like in a normal stopwatch and save them to a text file. Furthermore, Timer will come in useful when taking presentation times or other similar uses.
What's new in this version: New design and options
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Split and merge your files on computer.
- Split and merge any files with a single tool.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Split and rejoin files of any type and size.
- Encrypt, decrypt, encode, decode, and convert files.
- Set up lightweight countdown timer and clock.
- Remove duplicate records from ASCII Databases.
- Get a line count of source code or ASCII text files.
- Encrypt or decrypt your files to protect them.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content