From Adam J. Seidl:
TimeTrax is designed to be a simple time tracking program that stays out of the way and goes light on system's resources. TimeTrax is capable of tracking tasks and provides a breakdown of the record in an easy to understand report. Task switching can now be done without having to stop the timer. The file format used by TimeTrax is valid XML, and is human-readable, meaning that project files can be parsed by other software, or read in a text editor.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Explore the FTP servers with file color coding feature.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Create autoruns on your own PC.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Protect and compress your executable files.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and manage your ZIP archive files.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Perfect for independent contractors!"
Version: TimeTrax 2.3
Can track time on any number of projects at one time. Makes breaking down tasks withing a project VERY simple. It is totally user friendly, runs right in the task bar at the bottom of the screen making it "cake" to start and stop your time.
I can't think of any, well except that its not available on my BB yet.
I used to spend way to much time figuring out invoices and getting information to my clients, tracking tasks within a project was virtually impossible and a huge pain. With TimeTrax I do nothing, it takes seconds to produce an invoice. The other thing I really like is being able to look back at the specifics and as a result I can give better estimates on future project deadlines. I LOVE IT!!!