From Adam J. Seidl:
TimeTrax is designed to be a simple time tracking program that stays out of the way and goes light on system's resources. TimeTrax is capable of tracking tasks and provides a breakdown of the record in an easy to understand report. Task switching can now be done without having to stop the timer. The file format used by TimeTrax is valid XML, and is human-readable, meaning that project files can be parsed by other software, or read in a text editor.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Keep track of the billable time you spend on client projects an...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Set timers, reminders, and alarms right on your desktop.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Track the time you spend on projects, make professional invoice...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Manage your MS Project files.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Change your wallpaper easily.
- Control the blind levels when playing a poker tournament.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Kill an application by window title or exe name.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Set reminders for your payments, medications, and important dat...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Track your work hours.
- Sync and back up files from client computer to another drive/co...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Add a digital timer to your desktop.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Perfect for independent contractors!"
Version: TimeTrax 2.3
Can track time on any number of projects at one time. Makes breaking down tasks withing a project VERY simple. It is totally user friendly, runs right in the task bar at the bottom of the screen making it "cake" to start and stop your time.
I can't think of any, well except that its not available on my BB yet.
I used to spend way to much time figuring out invoices and getting information to my clients, tracking tasks within a project was virtually impossible and a huge pain. With TimeTrax I do nothing, it takes seconds to produce an invoice. The other thing I really like is being able to look back at the specifics and as a result I can give better estimates on future project deadlines. I LOVE IT!!!