From Einhugur Software:
The TimeControl is a REALbasic control plugin to create a Time-picker. The Control is displayed according to control panel time settings, or in exclusive 24 hour mode. The control uses Native Windows control on Windows systems and native Theme Rendering on MacOS X and Linux systems. The Plugin is supported on MacOS Classic, MacOS X PPC, MacOS X x86, Windows x86 and Linux systems.
What's new in this version: Version 4.3.3 fixed a Cocoa crash issue
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Web browser geared towards web developers.
- Configure your EtherFast Cable or DSL router quickly and easily...
- REALbasic developer tool for game device inputs.
- Assemble/program code for AVR processors.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Easy way to set up apache web server.
- Analyze sound files in real-time with oscilloscope, spectrum, a...
- 4D dynamic server-side embedded scripting language.
- Date control plugin for REALbasic.