From JC Creative Production:
A calendar built upon a database of events for businesses and individuals, running under Filemaker Pro. Provides analytical tools to keep up with the ever-changing interaction between events. Stores all the information about each event in one location. Duplicator for recurring events, select and display to create subsets, several print templates. Includes Calendar Guide.
Version 1.23 contains two new features and fixes several small flaws. Added: the choice whether to launch the calendar with the current month or the month that was open when it was last closed; also, the choice to print today's events upon the first startup of the day.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Keep track of major holidays, special events, Chinese lunar cal...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Keep track of important events.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Publish and manage Microsoft Outlook calendars on the Web.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Organize your accounts, budget, and personal life.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage your historical events and genealogical relations.
- Manage and organize your schedules with an interactive calendar...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Customize reminders and receive alerts of incoming events.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Synchronize Palm OS 5.2 databases with Novell Groupwise.
- Keep all of your important tasks and deadlines at your fingerti...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Organize staff and customer appointments for various purposes.
- Get a customizable calendar and record events.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: