From Little 'b' Software:
TiAR Time lapse allows you to take time lapse video via your Webcam or other capture device. There are a wide rage of lapse settings and built in player so you can easily view your work once recorded. This is a very functional demo to give an you a taste of the full version. TiAR has had some fixes and there is a handy scheduler so recording times can be set for each day of the week (multiple times in a given day) then saved automatically and we have added light sensitive recording trigger to start recording at pre-set light level. The light trigger sensitivity can be adjusted to capture lightning, sparks and other shot bursts of light on most capture hardware.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 adds light triggered recording.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Record directly from your VCR to your PC with this video captur...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Record videos from a Web cam to various video formats.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Create time-lapse videos using a USB Web cam or Internet camera...
- Record digital live video from your webcamera up to 30 fps.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Solve the lengthy and complicated process of video clip creatio...
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Record Webcam audio and video while chatting.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Turn your Webcam into home/office security system.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Record your Yahoo Messenger Webcam session video.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Capture time-lapse images using a Canon DSLR;.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Turn your PC with Webcam into a video security and surveillance...
- Record MSN Webcam sessions of your chat partners.
- Play YouTube video files from the Web or your local folders, pl...
- Combine your PC and a Webcam into a security system.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: