IP Monitor is a free, simple and easy to use application that allows you to perform a particular action when your Internet IP address changes. This enables you to automate tasks such as updating dynamic DNS records (using scripts and clients such as ddclient). IP Monitor can be configured to send email alerts when a change in IP is detected and notify you of important events. What Does It Do? ThorroldFox IP Monitor allows you to perform specific tasks when your Internet IP address changes. Using the simple settings window, you can specify what executable or script to run, and if you have access to a mail server, send alert emails.
What's new in this version:
- Redesigned Settings UI.
- Improved error messages (made more descriptive).
- Implemented retry feature.
- Implemented customisable timeout feature.
- Improved method used to obtain IP address.
- Improved sending email alerts.
- Implemented plain text mail server authentication.
- Added alert selection settings and configuration screen.
- Minor changes behind the scenes.
- Fixed running executables/scripts when none... See all new features »