What's new in version 3.4.2
- functionality to hide or not done actions on the calendar views,
- timeline on daily and weekly calendar views;
- choice for hour display (24 hour or AM/PM) on daily and weekly calendar views (set-up under Miscellaneous, Calendar tab);
- new goal panel (read-only) when going through the goals;
- week number on weekly view;
- can select any of the calendar views as first screen;
- help screen text font increased;
- compatible with Java 1.7.0.
If you double-click on a month text in the yearly view, the corresponding monthly view opens and if you click on the number for a day in the monthly view, the corresponding daily view opens.
On the weekly calendar, if you double click on the day header,the day view for that day opens.
On all views where actions are listed, you can double-click on an action and update any fields. If the action is set to done, it is striked out and displayed or not depending on your setting (see second item in the list above).
- Publisher Avente
- Publisher web site http://www.thinkingrock.com.au
- Release date July 30, 2012
- Date added July 29, 2012
- Version 3.4.2
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.5
- Additional requirements Java 1.6 or higher
- File size 34.82MB
- File name tr-3.1.2-trial.dmg
- Total Downloads 1,540
- Downloads last week 1
- License model Purchase
- Limitations Not available
- Price $40.00