The addition of a new friend is guaranteed to enrich the daily lives of your Sims! Not only will players have the opportunity to choose from a variety of existing breeds, and hot designer mixes, but theyÃ?Â¢Ã¢?Â¬Ã¢?Â¢ll also be able to personally design their new friend with the Create-a-Pet feature. The ability to customize gives fans the opportunity to create their ideal pet by choosing their body shape, unique markings, even their petÃ?Â¢Ã¢?Â¬Ã¢?Â¢s personalities! With so many different animals to choose from, thereÃ?Â¢Ã¢?Â¬Ã¢?Â¢s no telling what unpredictable experiences could occur!
Players will also be able to teach their pet new tricks, take them for a romp in the park, outfit them with new pet accessories and even give them a job! As in real life, your SimsÃ?Â¢Ã¢?Â¬Ã¢?Â¢ pet will require care and training. A neglected cat with an urge to scratch might claw up your new couch if you arenÃ?Â¢Ã¢?Â¬Ã¢?Â¢t careful, and leaving your dog unattended near a freshly planted flower bed probably isnÃ?Â¢Ã¢?Â¬Ã¢?Â¢t wise!
What's new in this version:
- The 1.6.1 patch fixes install issue with later expansions and or object packs in the Sims 2 series.
- The patch also fixes a setting where changes to your Sims lot or neighborhood name would not be saved and therefore would not show up upon next launch.
- Fixes color problems with several pieces of furniture.
- Improves performance by adding multithreaded Open GL support.
- Fixes an issue where user settings would reset to default upon launching ga... See all new features »