CNET Editors' review
The concept of finding differences between two photographs may sound simple, but The Monkey Eyes (Standard Edition) makes it challenging. The photos themselves are detailed, and the edits that create the five differences are subtly executed. Even when you see the same photo twice in a session, the differences are, well, different. You can play up to five puzzles before the demo ends. The Easy and Medium levels vary by time limits, while Difficult rotates the picture. You earn more coins for finishing quickly, but false clicks cost you one of your five lives. If you're stuck, F3 reveals a difference.
We have some complaints about the interface. For one thing, a new game doesn't start automatically when you open the program. Instead, you have to hit F2 or click on the star in the upper left and choose New Game. For another, the difference area is unforgiving, so sometimes you're penalized for clicking just outside of a defined difference. Also, we'd prefer lowering the music volume rather than just turning it off. We had some fun with The Monkey Eyes (Standard Edition), but it may be too hard for young children.
Find out all the differences between two similar pictures. If this sounds easy, then have a try. Play with your whole family to see who has the sharpest eyes and have fun with them. There is no hunting for pixels, the game features more than 100 pictures; and there are three difficulty levels. A high-score board saves your best record and there are hundreds of new pictures to be released for downloading from GeGame Web site.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Compare two similar pictures and find all the differences.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Search duplicate and similar picture files.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Find differences in images in a limited amount of time.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Match your wits against the average score, or an entire family.
- Change your face without surgery.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Take your PokÃ©mon experience to the next level.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Compare Microsoft Access databases and detect structural differ...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Highlight differences between Microsoft Excel workbooks with co...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Control flow of falling droplets.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Make pretty greeting cards using your favorite photos.
- Move 15 blocks to the correct positions to solve the puzzle.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Find out all differences between 2 similar pictures."
Version: The Monkey Eyes (Standard Edition) 1.0
Find out all differences between 2 similar pictures. Sounds easy? Have a try! Play with your whole family to see who has the sharpest eyes, enjoy all the happiness with them!
The game doesn't fun when play in evaluation copy, but you can make it fun by register the software. Buy now (US$14.95) to get your registration code to regiter the software. Buy at http://themonkeyeyes.blogspot.com/p/purchase.html.
No hunting for pixels;
3 difficulty levels;
High score board saves your best record;
Hundreds of new pictures to be released for downloading from GeGame web site.
System requirements: Suitable for all Windows version.
Have a try: You can try a limited number of pictures for free, while reigstered users can enjoy 100+ pictures.
Buy now: Costs only US$14.95, you can buy at it here.
The Monkey Eyes Website: http://themonkeyeyes.blogspot.com
GeGame Website: http://www.gegame.com