The Mandolin Tool is a freeware Windows application for musicians. Its goal is to help the beginning player by offering a handy selection of learning tools. The tools include chord charts, for guitar and mandolin, which shows and plays a huge selection of chords and scales, a tuner, a metronome with tab tempo and a music player which plays MP3, WMA, and Wave files at slower speeds without altering the pitch.
More Products to Consider
- Watch and record online TV Channels and listen to radio station...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Provide on-screen piano, synthesizer and MIDI controller for yo...
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Get professional statistics reporting for your cricket club, te...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Manage leagues of various kinds of sports.
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Create and check your personal lottery number selections.
- Improve your music skills by playing songs while staying in tun...
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Make your Fantasy Football draft feel like a simulated NFL draf...
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Provide multiple multimedia solutions bundled in one mainframe.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Schedule your sports league games.
- Find and play Internet video.
- Organize any kind of social or company golf tournament from reg...
- Get a daily horoscope advice.
- Watch DStv Mobile's or GOtv Mobile's DVB-H mobile television br...
- Learn the bases of music theory.
All versions:4.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Handy tool for chords,tuning and metronome:all-in- one!"
Version: The Mandolin Tool 2.9
Great database for variation of chords and if not enough you can save your own favorite. Very practical tuner and metronome.
Some of the frequently needed functions are hidden in the main menu, can be improved by adding buttons to the background.
Cool program over all. Very useful both for beginners (especially the chords variations) and advanced players.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content