Our game is a fully functional demo that we offer to our members on our Web site. The demo game is not installable software, just the executable file that starts game play so there is no need to uninstall. After game play is complete it offers the player the option to click on a link and go to our Web site where they can become its member. At the Web site you can play other fun games.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Choose your avatar and try to catch 20 dollars in a short perio...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Implement a flash game made into your Web site.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Print and solve over 50 word search games in Spanish language.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Drive some car in true city.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Addicting, but not brain surgery."
Version: The KERclink Clink Game 1.0
It's fun, and you can win money. They come out with new games every few months to keep it interesting.
The whole point of it is advertising, so you have to click through them, but there's no spyware or adware. "you can win money"--yeah you can, but its taken me 6 months to build up to $6.34!