Our game is a fully functional demo that we offer to our members on our Web site. The demo game is not installable software, just the executable file that starts game play so there is no need to uninstall. After game play is complete it offers the player the option to click on a link and go to our Web site where they can become its member. At the Web site you can play other fun games.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Play an addictive puzzle game with 3D graphics.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play backgammon against your computer at different levels.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Move your dibs faster than your opponents.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play Minesweeper in a completely new way using Nonograms.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Match and remove balls and marbles from the board to win.
- Play an easy-to-learn arcade game with smooth graphics and qual...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a puzzle-action game when you have a few minutes to spare.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Watch as Mario travel through level 1-1 on your desktop.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Line up one-color balls to earn points.
- Control your marbles, survive through various obstacles, and fi...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Monitor fantasy baseball teams' statistics and information.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Addicting, but not brain surgery."
Version: The KERclink Clink Game 1.0
It's fun, and you can win money. They come out with new games every few months to keep it interesting.
The whole point of it is advertising, so you have to click through them, but there's no spyware or adware. "you can win money"--yeah you can, but its taken me 6 months to build up to $6.34!