From Sumerian Home:
The Cuneiform Dictionary is a powerful tool, you will be able to search any sign already present in the dictionary with just few, quick clicks of your mouse. You won't need anymore to scan page-by-page those outdated lexicon's or manual's for locating signs of different historical period than standard Akkadian one. As you know, lexicons are sorted for the Neo-Assyrian version of the signs. So, if you search a sign of a different historical period, you are forced to scan the list of equivalent signs page by page. For not even talking about what happens if you need to guess what a broken sign could be.
Version 3.0.6 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Block pop-ups and get quick access to searching and the My Link...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Scan the entire browser history and extract the items that fit ...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Browse Web pages, search information, and optimize main memory.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Create and maintain your family tree with multiple features.
- Retain e-mail and document history in a single location for fas...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Discover your family history and build your family tree.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Find Web pages you visited before using keyword and time-based ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Search for medical topics on the Web right from your browser to...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Search full text on Web sites, bookmarks, and history.
- Increase your computer's performance.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Search and access your files, folders, documents, e-mails, and ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: