From Sumerian Home:
The Cuneiform Dictionary is a powerful tool, you will be able to search any sign already present in the dictionary with just few, quick clicks of your mouse. You won't need anymore to scan page-by-page those outdated lexicon's or manual's for locating signs of different historical period than standard Akkadian one. As you know, lexicons are sorted for the Neo-Assyrian version of the signs. So, if you search a sign of a different historical period, you are forced to scan the list of equivalent signs page by page. For not even talking about what happens if you need to guess what a broken sign could be.
Version 3.0.6 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Provide a graphical display of the status of a number of hosts ...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Manage your soccer team with this team organizer.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Bowling league management program.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Follow the progress of your favorite football team.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: