From Philippe Jounin:
From the developer: ""Tftpd32 is an easy-to-use TFTP server designed for Windows 95 and Windows NT. Tftpd32 supports the TFTP extensions described in RFCs 1782 to 1785. It's possible to change the base directory from the main window. Also, the main window is resizable, so you do not have to scroll to read the log window. Tftpd32 can also be set to send data packets without waiting for acknowledgements, and a file can be transferred twice as fast as is previous versions. Option negotiation is included in this new release.""
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"DHCP on by default?!?!? FAIL!"
Version: Tftpd32 4.0
don't see any, not going to look for any.
Turned on DHCP service by default when it's opened.
Complete disqualification. Good-bye.
"It used to be the way to go"
Version: Tftpd32 4.0
Today it is hard to find Tftpd32 Pros when there are better options available.
1) Confusing interface
2) Buggy; v4 sometimes does not start on Vista, it crashes on exit, it does not always work correctly as a service, etc
3) Very hard to read logs
4) Does not handle DHCP options correctly
I moved to Serva32
"Great program by kindness"
Version: Tftpd32 3.34
Great things today are offered by good intentions. This program worked fine and with minimal configuration was off and running.
The field for entering the directory location of the file was a slight bit confusing. Nothing to lose sleep over though.
If you need TFTP without going through yet another website registration, grab this great program. Thanks.
"Recommended by Cisco"
Version: Tftpd32 3.03
Reliable and multi-session.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content