TexturePacker is an application to create your sprite sheet. Just drag your sprites, choose exporter and image format, and press publish. It helps you to reduce memory usage and improve game performance. TexturePacker can export to a big bunch of gaming frameworks out of box. Features include quality color reduction, smart folders, trimming or cropping save space by removing transparency, can import SWF, PSD, PNG, TGA, JPG, TIFF, and BMP formats, export format supports PNG, PVR, PVR.CCZ, PVR.GZ, JPG, JPEG, and KTX, integrate it into your build process, and layout algorithms.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Play a realistic shooting range game with several intense chall...
- Create and deliver rich multimedia and dynamic Internet apps.
- Convert Flash movies between SWF/EXE formats.
- Race shiny old classic cars.
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Play Hell Cops, Turbo Trucks, The Heist and Slot Car Grand Prix...
- Decompile SWF and convert Flash to HTML5, FLA, and FLEX.
- Race tiny cars in this game that gives users a top-down view of...
- Add Flash animation to your site by selecting from ready-to-use...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content