TextWrangler is a powerful and richly-featured tool for composing, modifying, and transforming text stored in plain-text files.
TextWrangler is a...
- General Purpose Text Editor
- Programmer's Text Editor
- Unix And Server Administrator's Tool
- Powerful Text Transformer And Manipulator
- Product Developed In The Best Traditions Of Bare Bones Software
What's new in this version:
- TextWrangler 3.5.3 contains no new features, nor changes to existing features.
- Fixed a fistful of bugs which contributed to unnecessarily high memory utilization.
- When importing service data, line breaks are now converted to the internal representation.
- TextWrangler now advertises its ability to supply and accept service data as UTF-8 (as well as UTF-16 and plain Mac Roman text).
- Fixed bug in which a multi-file or text factory Replace All woul... See all new features »