TextToHTML quickly converts text or RTF files dropped onto its icon into HTML format. With TextToHTML you can set up a basic WWW structure in 15 minutes, starting from scratch. When converting multiple text, RTF or HTML files at once, it also creates an HTML index file with links to those files, complete with graphical bullets if necessary. It can also automatically include images when they are present.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Create formatted SimpleText files from HTML.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Manage business database applications.
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Utility to search for and list files with many options for savi...
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- For Entourage.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- HTML editor with some special features.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Netscape tool keeps a lasting record of the sites you visit.