Are you tired of opening ResEdit or any other file editor program just to change a SimpleText document's file type to read-only? Or do you want to be able to copy text from a read-only SimpleText document, only to find that you can't select any text? Do you simply want to distribute a document in read-only format, yet don't know how to go about doing so? TextLock will do it all! It will convert SimpleText documents to and from read-only format, convert text documents created with other programs to SimpleText documents, and is drag-and-droppable!
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Turn your Android or iOS device into an extra touch screen moni...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Create and edit encrypted RTFs with images.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Hover over the Dock for window previews and enables window snap...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- First-person shooter playable in the Dashboard, programmed with...
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Clipboard manager.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- IDImposer prepares an Adobe InDesign document for N-Up Step-and...
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Control panel which animates scrolling.
- Driving games right in your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Organize paper documents to library of scanned images...