From Two Pilots:
Text2PDF Pilot converts RTF and text documents into PDF files. The program supports different PDF security options, password protection mode (using 40-bit and 128-bit encryption keys), fonts embedding, and different compression modes. Using batch conversion mode, you can convert several documents simultaneously. Command line support is also featured. The program is easy to use and has Explorer-like interface.
What's new in this version:
- Apply same PDF parameters to several documents.
- Convertion of all files from a selected folder.
- Draws page numbers in PDF.
- Convert text files encoded in Unicode.
- RTF headers and footers support.
- Supports tabulation when converting text and RTF files.