From Andy Jurko:
Texas Hold'em Poker is a strategically complex poker variant that is widely played. It is used to determine the world champion in the annual world series of poker. This software is a simulation of the game with AI opponents from amateur to genius. It features smarter computer opponents, and is a complete simulation including rotating rounds and blind bets.
Play until you or one of the computer opponents win a set amount of cash. You can change the card backs. It also includes advice on win probability. Version 7.0 redesigns graphic content, changes sound effects.
What's new in this version: Version 7.0 redesigns graphic content, changes sound effects.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
All versions:2.6 stars
out of 44 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Basic but not enough options..."
Version: Texas Hold'em Poker 7
Easy to remove from my computer.
Screen size not adjustable, too many computer players (not adjustable) and it appears that very little is adjustable. Betting not selectable as far as I could tell.
Game has no options for many features that should be adjustable such as screen resolution, number of players, betting.
"Fine, but why play vs. computer instead of real people?"
Version: Texas Hold'em Poker 7
The game itself is fine, and realistic (but see below)
I just don't get why people would rather play against a computer instead of other people, especially when all online poker sites allow "play money" play against other real people -- you can always up the ante and play for real money, but some sites don't serve Americans any more. pokersavior.com has a list of those that Americans can still play on for real money, and help with all of the deposit methods available for each site.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content