From Mana Games:
Tennis Elbow is the only game that will give you such an impression to be on the court, and will make you feel the emotions of the match with such realism : you will be conquered by the ultra-realistic ball trajectories, the artificial intelligence replicating the players' behaviour with precision, and the complete range of shots and game situations. Its intuitive gameplay will let you easily control the player and the ball, and even if you're not a tennis fan, you will have a lot of pleasure and fun to run and strike balls all around the court, fighting in all games. And last but not least, with its online mode you could play against other real human players in fantastic online tennis matches.
What's new in this version: And here another update : the main improvements are a bunch of new strike styles created by the Modders megyaem30 & emmainf.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Roll your ergonomically correct chair through wild office adven...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Play an adventure puzzle game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Play the role of a high ranking officer.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Play a castle simulation game.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Generate and solve 2x2 and 3x3 sudoku game.
- Rebel against a tyrannical empire in an adventure game.
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Break bricks while playing this game.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Play a simulation of the famous Lines game.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Use simple math to help keep your mind sharp.
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Play classic cube puzzle 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, and 5x5.
- Control a crazy ball and eat an entire planet.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: