From Mana Games:
Tennis Elbow is the only game that will give you such an impression to be on the court, and will make you feel the emotions of the match with such realism : you will be conquered by the ultra-realistic ball trajectories, the artificial intelligence replicating the players' behaviour with precision, and the complete range of shots and game situations. Its intuitive gameplay will let you easily control the player and the ball, and even if you're not a tennis fan, you will have a lot of pleasure and fun to run and strike balls all around the court, fighting in all games. And last but not least, with its online mode you could play against other real human players in fantastic online tennis matches.
What's new in this version: And here another update : the main improvements are a bunch of new strike styles created by the Modders megyaem30 & emmainf.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Displays all accessible temperature sensors.
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Create perfect panorama images with your photos and videos.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Package your files and get them where you want them to go easil...
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- System maintenance and antivirus utility.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Monitor and perform maintenance tasks on your Mac.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Solve the jigsaw puzzle.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: