From DAIR Computer Systems:
Take telephone messages electronically and deliver via e-mail. Fast and accurate with message taker and time of call recorded automatically. 6 colors and costs less than a pad of physical message slips. Pays for itself in 3 months at 10 messages per day. Solves inconsistent phone answer handling, phone message routing, handling of out of office calls, and lost while you were out message slips.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Use this electronic phone message pad to save paper and paranoi...
- Communicate through e-mail, instant message, or voice chat.
- Send SMS to groups/individuals.
- Send and receive SMS using the 7-bit GSM alphabet.
- Exchange message among co-workers.
- Find, search, trace, and look up unlisted phone numbers.
- Convert a telephone number into text.
- Provide call center based on Skype VOIP.