From Resource Dynamics:
Tele-Support HelpDeskis a fully functional help desk application that runs stand-alone (built in contact manager) or integrates with ACT CRM. Includes in-bound/out-bound e-mail processing and linking feature, intake forms, knowledgebase system, bug tracking, priority escalation, detailed timekeeping, contract tracking, detailed reporting, RMA, on-line knowledgebase for customer lookups, inquiry status checking by customers, system alerts, custom forms.
HelpDesk Cloud now includes ability to run HelpDesk (and other applications) from just about anywhere and from multiple devices including Windows, iPad, Android, Linux, and MAC OS clients.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0 includes HelpDesk Cloud, a remote access ability to attach to HelpDesk (or other applications) via the Internet from Windows devices, iPad, Android, Linux, and MAC OS clients.
More Products to Consider
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Increase client satisfaction while controlling and reducing ser...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Manage call center help desk functions without any consultants.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Manage your help desk or tech support department.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage and control your help desk operation.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Store and track all of your customer support information and is...
- Create a customer relationship management system.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Communicate with company representatives or government employee...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Supply an affordable web enabled service management for your he...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Streamlines and connects staff resources by integrating with en...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Establish online support for visitors of your Web site.
- Utilize a complete range of call center solutions.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Powerful help desk software, great support!"
Version: Tele-Support HelpDesk 3.2
I downloaded the trial version of Tele-Support HelpDesk as part of my company's efforts to modernize our technical support process. We had the program installed and running within a half-hour of completing the download. We use ACT 2007, and this program integrated perfectly and even wrote back support issue details to ACT. Their e-mail integration even kept track of incoming and outgoing e-mails related to our support issues. There is also a "known issues" feature that allows us to keep track of our bugs and enhancement requests from our customers. Our support staff loves it! The technical support (which we primarily contacted for questions about how to use certain features to fit our organization) for this product was great and the response time and helpfulness of the responses was much better than almost any product I've used in a very long time. Highly recommended! A+++
The only thing that gave me some trouble was with the e-mail handling program, but I contacted technical support and they had the problem fixed and a new version of the program out to me within two hours.
"Very professional, powerful, intuitive, and easy to implement."
Version: Tele-Support HelpDesk 3.2
Though not inexpensive, this is a very powerfull and complete help desk and customer service program which has become a critical component in our CRM/Support efforts. It has many features, which if not needed, can be turned off individually. The linking of inbound/outbound email is powerful and helpful. Also, being able to use the knowledgebase internally or make it available for customers is very helpful to us. The package is flexible enough to adapt to most situations that we may want to implement. We tried the trial, used it for 30 days, then purchased, all without missing a beat. We use it over our LAN and have a few remote users accessing it over the Internet.
Some of the more powerful options require a bit of planning and configuration but overall installation not too bad. Being a network product, we needed to call tech support a few times. After initial 2 user purchase, price per seat at around $325.00 not too bad.