TeamViewer is a solution for remote control, desktop sharing, and file transfer that works behind any firewall and NAT proxy. To connect to another computer just run TeamViewer on both machines without the need of an installation procedure. With the first start automatic partner IDs are generated on both computers. Enter your partner's ID into TeamViewer and the connection is established immediately.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed problems on Windows XP SP3.
- Other minor improvements and fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Control computers on your network as if you were there.
- Share your desktop with another person via the Web.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Access blocked Web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Control your PC remotely.
- View and control remote computers securely and in real time.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Register for online service and remotely control your computers...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Empower your applications with VNC screen sharing and remote co...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Access remote computers via ICA, RDP, and VNC connections.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Access documents, music, photos, e-mail, and Webcams from remot...
- Access remote client PCs easily.
- Control multiple PCs with a single keyboard and mouse.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:4.6 stars
out of 838 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Easy to use, easy to install, and free!"
Version: TeamViewer 10.0.39052
Beats other methods of remote access (e.g. Pogo Plug)
Has worked for me without problems every time
No advertising, no nag screens
Instructions could be a bit more explicit; however, they have improved a bit in the later versions.
TeamViewer has replaced my Pogo Plug and Seagate NAS -- none of which really worked -- for remote access. Any files that I need, I simply use TeamViewer to copy to my Dropbox and voilà! it's available at the remote location.