A secure automatic locking program, TealLock fortifies Palm OS security with additional layers of protection and the most functionality available--using technology so powerful it was adopted by Palm as standard equipment on Tungsten C and Tungsten T2 handhelds.
Security features include serial and infrared lockout, 128-bit data encryption for both memory and external SD/MS/CF cards, and optional data self-destruct modes to deter brute force attacks.
What's new in this version:
- Added new high resolution bitmaps to improve look of large keypads on hires devices
- Added automatic intelligent placement of lock screen buttons and controls when not all options used
- Added admin option to save log of all unlock attempts into TealDoc-compatible text file (corporate edition only)
- Improved activation timing on Treo 650
- Improved 'run when locked' buttons, widening them to fit more text
- Improved program-select screens to show icon name... See all new features »