:: How it works :: Learning consists for the most part of memorizing facts. The facts must be repeated regularly. For an effective repetition flashcards have been used for a long time. Flashcards as a vocabulary trainer are known for learning different languages. The principle, however, isn't limited to vocabulary and new words. You can effectively train e.g. historical dates, names of people, financial figures with index cards.
The facts are written down on cards in the form of a question on one side and answer text on the other side. Categorizing the flashcards in several compartments within a box you repeat the facts so often until you memorize them.
In the TeachingMachine questions and answers are exchangeable so that you can check your learning progress in two directions. You can question e.g. a vocabulary as well in the mother tongue as in the foreign language. Your learning progress is stored in both directions. The reversal of question and answer supports your learning process.
:: Futher Benefits :: -Your mobile phone guarantees studying at any time and at any place and without internet connection. -You can divide the facts to be learned into several lessons and subjects. -You repeat facts, which you can remember only with difficulties, more often. On the other hand, facts your already know are queried considerably less. Due to an optimized strategy your studying time is minimized. -Build up your personal knowledge archive at the same time. -The CSV-format (Excel) is used for the import and export of word lists. -Dictionaries and flashcards are also offered in the CSV-format free of charge on the Internet.
What's new in this version:
- Android 6: Import from a Google Spreadsheets
- Adaptation to store on SD card for Android 5 and 6.
- With the Long-term Studying the day is indicated for every subject for the next check.
- Colors in the user interface optimises.
- Now questions and answers can be read aloud.
- Now also for kindle fire in the Amazon App-Shop available
- Learning progress can be reset for Short-term and Long-term studying
- Questions and answers ca... See all new features »