From Voice Tech Group:
Tazti (pronounced "tasty") Speech and Voice Recognition Software with Voice Mouse Clicker: This software does not include dictation.
Just other great speech recognition features:1. Control PC applications and programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator and many others via speech command. You can keybind your speech commands to a keystroke or groups of keystrokes on your keyboard. This is very helpful especially when you need to hold down many keys at the same time. All you need to do is create a profile for the application. Then populate your new application profile with speech commands you create. Then easily associate(keybind) the new speech commands to a keyboard keystroke or series of keystrokes you would make. Tazti is the latest in automation software. 2. Play PC games by speaking instead of using your keyboard. Operating similar to #1 above all you need to do is create a profile for a PC game. Then populate your new game profile with speech commands. Each speech command can be associated(keybind) to a keystroke or series of keystrokes. Then you run your game and tazti at the same time. Open the profile in tazti and your speech commands work in the game.Tazti is an excellent game utility. Download other user's program and game profiles they shared to the tazti server for free and save the time of creating a profile. As well you can upload your favorite profiles. 3.Create up to 300 additional custom speech commands of your own choice and associate each to one of... a web page, file, folder, video, song, batch file, program or a program with command line parameters. Then speak the speech command and the associated web page, file, folder, video, song, batch file, program or program with command line parameters will open/run. 4. Voice Mouse Clicker: Incorporated in this software are the speech commands "mouse click" and "mouse double click". When tazti is running move your mouse cursor where you want it to click then speak either of the speech commands and the action is performed. Additional "PC control" speech commands are also included such as "context menu", "copy", "cut", "paste", "media player", "go windows explorer". Currently comes bundled with US, GB, AU and Canadian English packs. US English is default. Follow instructions to install other English packs.
What's new in this version: Version 3.2:
- Improved PC Game "Play by voice" capability
- Increased custom speech commands up to 300.
More Products to Consider
- Dictate to docs, play PC Games, operate iTunes, control your PC...
- Control PC Games, PC applications, open web pages, videos, file...
- Dictate the needed information and type it automatically.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Make your law office more efficient with this dictation softwar...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Use a dictating machine to assist you in text input from audio ...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Dictate and copy text to almost any application and send chat m...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Command applications with voice, dictate e-mails and documents,...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Use voice recognition to control your computer.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Interpret your surveys, interviews, and other reports.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Learn how to speak French using distation exercises with over 1...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Turn your CapsLock key into a Google Voice Search button.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Sneaky malware installer..."
Version: Tazti Speech Recognition Software for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 (64-bit) 2.4
The program itself seems like it may do what they say but...
The installation was a mine field of green buttons encouraging me to install crap and very dim gray buttons allowing me to say no thanks. This is patently dishonest and a way many software developers finance their shoddy operations.
I would avoid this one unless you are savvy to malware tactics.
"tazti Works Great on 64bit Windows 7!"
Version: Tazti Speech Recognition Software for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 (64-bit) 2.0.2
tazti voice search, create my own speech commands, play games by talking to my PC, easy to use dictation, Bookmark management by voice, and an API if I want to mashup with other programs! All these work great for me and carpal tunnel hand!
English only so far. Dictation is for fun. I'm using the dictation to transcribe a book, and yes I do have to go back and edit it, but it is still very helpful. be sure to train tazti as much as you can. At least one session for Windows 7 64bit.
I use tazti in my old beat up XP machine as well as in my spanking shinny new 64bit Windows 7 HP machine. And tazti works great for what I use it for. Most of the features are free to use. A couple of what the company calls premium features are on a 14 day trial after which they turn off. But I actually like one of them, PC game play by voice so I paid the $29 to turn it back on and I'm very happy. but most of the features are free to use as long as you have tazti installed. So you can't go wrong by giving this software a chance. helps a lot with my carpal Tunnel. I gotta go now... my Harley's calling to me. Best, Jane
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content