You can create your own Class-Templates. So you can extend the Class Wizard to your needs. Add an About-Window with only a few mouseclicks. You just have to write your Template - and you can reuse it as often as you need.
What's new in this version:
- Removed the my application tab in the "Settings" Dialog. Since SW 3.2 uses files like "icon15x9x1.bmp" located in the project folder you just have to add them to your project using the "+" button.
- CreatorID edit field is now located at the "Exegen" tab
- Added autocomment feature: type /** in the editor to see how it works.
- Added "Toggle Comment" to the editors context menu. Selected text will be commented after using it. Commented text will be uncommented.
- Added "Compile" ... See all new features »