TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software can help you save thousands of dollars in preventable repairs and will slash hundreds of hours off your paper work headaches.
DOT and BIT 90 Day Inspections + Reminders, Lube/Service intervals by miles, days, hours + Reminders, Fuel Log, cost per mile/km for any time period, Track miles/km within a State/Province, Track which driver was driving which equipment, Track Insurance + Reminders Work Orders enter and print pending and completed, ,Parts Inventory, Track Common parts on a piece of equipment, Track Filters used on a piece of equipment, Track Tires and Wheels used on a piece of equipment, Track permits issued expiration + Reminders Haz Mat inspections at your facility, Driver CDL and Physical renewals + Reminders, Smoke Inspections + Reminders, Track Registrations + Reminders, Multiple Lube Service types per equipment + Reminders, Track MCC, HUT, MVT + Reminders, Extensive Reports/Printouts.
There are over 86 reports and 80 custom spreadsheets that you can use to link to you TATEMS data file
What's new in this version:
TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software Version 4.6.18 update includes:
- added ability to choose backup location.
- Added backup history to see where backups are stored
- Added auto backup on exit options.
- Out of service equipment can be hidden on all reports
- Added Date Quantity Verified column to the Parts Inventory Report and added a new Criteria field
- Added a new work order printout format that hides the labor units and ... See all new features »