- Create clear, attractive, customized invoices and send with Apple Mail or Entourage
- Include fixed rate items
- Keep project specific notes of any length and detail.
- Apply individual hourly rates to specific sessions
- Set a separate currency symbol on a project-by-project basis or globally.
- Track the status of each project.
- Use the Project Manager to add, delete, rename, merge, and store projects.
- Use the Client Manager to add, delete, and edit clients. (Import clients from Mail contacts)
- Link documents, applications, folders, and web/email addresses to any project.
- Minimize project windows to a small, floating timer controller window.
- Set due dates for projects and sync with iCal
- Create a variety of reports
- Sync data between computers using DropBox
- Export data in comma or tab separated format.
- Backup data from within the program
- Merge data from team members into one project for billing.
What's new in this version:
- Cocoa build (performance/speed improvements)
- fixed Edit button on Clients tab of Manager window
- Projects in Manager list are only shown in red if their due date is past and their status is Begun or In Progress
- Close All Windows menu item added to File menu
- individual windows can now be closed with Command + W key combination
- fixed saving of invoice graphic in App Store version
- fixed an overdue status error