TaskMerlin is an intuitive and easy-to-use project management software program that makes it simple to organize projects, to-do lists, schedules and tasks. Designed to enhance individual productivity and foster team collaboration over an office network. Supports David Allen's GTD (Getting Things Done) time management software system.
Unlike other task management software that lock you into a fixed format, TaskMerlin offers complete flexibility for naming and structuring your tasks. Information can be as simple as notes and appointments, or as complex as multi-person, multi-year projects. It takes only seconds to add new projects and tasks--you will become productive with TaskMerlin straight away. Create project folders, and drag and drop tasks into them. Modify tasks and content in-place, with no need to navigate menus or open additional windows.
What's new in this version:
- Categorizes dropdown lists that display more than ten users
- Full tags list is now displayed in the Tag field when a space is typed
- Pasting Outlook e-mails now sets the Owned By and Assigned To fields based on the From and To addresses
- Can drag-and-drop item in the Item Grid to shift up and down
- Pasted urls now automatically create a hyperlink
- Added "Move to Folder" menu option to the Calendar context menu
- Rem... See all new features »