From Harvard Computing Group:
TaskMap was designed to meet the growing demand for a simple, affordable way to document and implement processes. TaskMap allows to document processes, whether they are capturing an existing manufacturing process, designing a new engineering process, documenting human resources procedures, or ensuring an organization's compliance with new governance regulations.
Version 2 includes reports, advanced hyperlinking, extended roles, and time totalling.
What's new in this version: Auto task page layout function.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Perform energy saving retrofit projects.
- Read an ebook about various fashion guide for men.
- Generate scrpits in the ECMAScript language.
- Find out all the information about users in a local or remote n...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Check out this custom assassination map for Counter-Strike.
- Create service bookings and subscriptions, sell products online...
- Fight as a member of the Wizards or the Knights for power and c...
- Learn everything you need to know about how to grow roses.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good, clear, easy to use, process analysis tool"
Version: TaskMap 1.6
I like the intuitive interface. I can easily modify or add tasks to a diagram. It enables me to document lots of information about each task, all of which I can choose to hide or display ... such as who is responsible, what guidelines control how a task is done, what tools can be used to complete a task, etc. I also like how each task can link to documents on my PC, a server, or on the web.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: