Editors' Note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
Now with TaskData you can finally complete your Outlook experience on your iPhone by working with your Tasks and Notes! Thats right, easily add/edit/delete tasks and notes that will synchronize wirelessly over-the-air to your corporate network and Microsoft Outlook!
No additional software is required. No additional monthly or yearly fees! You should be up and running within minutes of downloading the application and configuring your Microsoft Exchange (OWA) settings from the iPhone/TaskData settings applet.
For support inquiries, comments, questions, or suggestions; Please e-mail support: firstname.lastname@example.org - when sending support, please include your OWA address.
We DO NOT Support RSA two factor authentication or ISA 2006.
What's new in this version:
- Category support for tasks and notes!
- Fresh new user interface with sorting
- From scratch synchronization engine for Exchange 2003, SBS 2003, Exchange 2007 and SBS 2008
- Localization support (additional languages to be added in future minor releases)
- Tabs can be rearranged and changed based on users preference
- Hundreds of bug fixes, optimizations and general improvements