TaskCapture is the intuitive, user-friendly software that intelligently and automatically tracks working time on any document in standard applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress 6, AutoCAD and many more. It runs in the background on your computer, gathering important job-related information to your personal database (included) whenever a document is closed. When in operation, it mostly goes unnoticed and is far easier than filling in forms or entering time in an "old-fashioned" billing system. If you are using a timer or manually entering times, it's up to 40% innaccurate because of the omissions and "guesstimates" that are a natural result of today's hurried, multi-tasking workflows, combined with the human tendency to procrastinate. After all, who has time for timekeeping? Key features:
- No need to click timers
- Export to Excel or print deatiled timesheets, invoices, etc.
- Sort by date range, client, job, etc.
- Auto backs up your job data at shutdown
- Selectively apply billing rates to tasks
- Better palette design with access to Task Viewer
- Add any application to tracking list
- Much more customization on reports and invoices, including logo
- Email HTML tables of invoices and timesheets or export as HTML
- Computer tracking gives detailed report of all applications used on computer
- Cost tracking allows you to enter expenses
- Pop-up list for Clients and frequently used Tasks
- Direct connection to QuickBooks service items and clients (Windows)
- Overtime checkbox with separate rate applied
- Different rates for different clients
- Ability to edit captured tasks in Task Viewer
- Ability to set any date and time for tasks
- Ability to run in background mode and then assign the work later
- Job memory auto fills dialog based on previous work assignment
- Integrates with iCalendar
- Almost no set-up...double-click and go!
What's new in this version: