Targetware is a massively-multiplayer, high-fidelity, cross-platform combat flight sim system that gives players total control over their flight sim environment. The first three flight simulators using the Targetware system, Target Rabaul (WWII), Target Korea (Korean War), and Target Flanders (WWI) can be easily downloaded from within the Targetware interface. Online play is free during the Open Beta period.
What's new in this version:
Added additional custom views.
Fixed a bug that could cause mod downloads to hang.
Fixed a bug with changing the observed unit.
Preferences files now load properly on a dedicated server.
The 'A' key on the mac no longer activates all unmapped functions.
Improved cloud generation algorithm speed.
Default joystick mappings now record the joystick name.
Added a workaround for CH joystick name reporting error.
Animations on optional parts now work properly.
Fix... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Bidirectional analog-digital video conversion.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Strategic MMORPG with original character classes and caustic hu...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play 3d truck racing game.
- Development kit to create modules for Application Enhancer.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: