Targetware is a massively-multiplayer, high-fidelity, cross-platform combat flight sim system that gives players total control over their flight sim environment. The first three flight simulators using the Targetware system, Target Rabaul (WWII), Target Korea (Korean War), and Target Flanders (WWI) can be easily downloaded from within the Targetware interface. Online play is free during the Open Beta period.
What's new in this version:
Added additional custom views.
Fixed a bug that could cause mod downloads to hang.
Fixed a bug with changing the observed unit.
Preferences files now load properly on a dedicated server.
The 'A' key on the mac no longer activates all unmapped functions.
Improved cloud generation algorithm speed.
Default joystick mappings now record the joystick name.
Added a workaround for CH joystick name reporting error.
Animations on optional parts now work properly.
Fix... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Bidirectional analog-digital video conversion.
- 3D update of the arcade/Nintendo game.
- Strategic MMORPG with original character classes and caustic hu...
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Dogfight your way across the cartoon skies.
- Manage and improve a city.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Development kit to create modules for Application Enhancer.
- Fast-paced, retro-style shooter game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: