TapinRadio is a simple internet radio player. Features include quick in memory search, many stations, and scheduled recording possible. It supports formats like MP3, WMA, OGG VORBIS, and AAC. It provide smooth switching between stations, record what you are listening to which include separate song files.
What's new in this version: Version 1.58.2 has fixed some minor bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Listen to different online radio stations from your computer.
- Convert audio files between WMA, WAV, FLAC, M4A, MIDI and MP3 f...
- Rip and convert DVD to popular video/audio formats.
- Rename files in batch mode using special rules.
- Play karaoke on your computer and display lyrics panels.
- Convert your MP3 files fast and easily.
- Play various types of media files.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Manage, edit, and play sound for your theater.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Superb. Greatly enhanced my computer time."
Version: TapinRadio for Windows 8 1.58.1
Unbelievable array of choices.
So easy to use even this 71 yr old non-techie had no trouble.
Available on Desktop, taskbar, or quick launch.
Stations from around the world covering everything from acappella to Volksmusik and just about everything in between from hip-hop to Classical Guitar.
Allows user to build "favorites menu" so I can switch genre's with the click of the mouse.
Haven't found any
Living in a very rural part of South Central Kentucky very few radio stations are available thru normal methods. TapinRadio now plays invisibly in the background whenever I am on the computer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content