From Cinnamon Software:
Talking Alarm Clock lets your computer remind you of important dates and events.It uses Microsoft Agent to show a talking animated alarm. The alarm can also play any sound you choose and includes a handy snooze button. An alarm can be set to go off once, daily, weekly, monthly, or annually, with very flexible scheduling. You can configure an alarm to open files, run programs, send email, and open web pages.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Manage your personal information, synchronize your computer clo...
- Convert an image into HTML format.
- Set reminders for your appointments.
- Protect your computer from spy and virus.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Search and replace the text in your files.
- Organize your schedule.
- Clean up junk files and invalid Registry entries.
- Track and manage important changes to your Windows computers.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Did not work"
Version: Talking Alarm Clock 2.0
easy to install.
This software did not work on my computer, alarm did not go off.
I thought this would be cool. But the alarm did not go off after I set it. I run Windows 7...don't know if that has something to do with it....or my firewall or what.