From HNT Soft:
Your health is your most valuable asset and Take A Break job is to protect your health. Working full days behind a desk is very taxing on your body, both physically and mentally. Long term effects of an office job can include illnesses as serious as diabetes, obesity and heart conditions. When you sit for extended periods of time, blood circulation is far from what it should be. Based on latest findings, recently published in the New York Times and the European Heart Journal, over a lifetime, sitting really can kill you. According to study you can't counter the harmful effects of sitting by exercising once in a while, you actually have to stop sitting by taking regular breaks. The best thing you can do to stay healthy is to take a break at least once an hour, but preferably every 30 minutes. Because sitting can be a Lethal Activity , Take A Break job is to make sure that you will take a break, stand up, stretch, roll your eyes around, even if it's just for a few minutes. This may save your life. Research shows that good habits can be formed, Take A Break is designed to develop the healthy habit of taking regular breaks by offering the user a reward after every break. No Break No Reward. Just use Take A Break and enjoy your reward when the break is over. The reward, by itself, it may change your life for the better.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Try the new inter-active fitness fun for the office.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Keep track of when you should take a break while using your com...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Survey the time you spend working on your PC.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Receive reminders to take occasional breaks to rest your eyes a...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Set priorities and manage your time to increase productivity.
- Keep track of employees' hours without the use of time cards.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Provide 5 on-screen timers displaying a visual control of worki...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track how much time you spend on different projects and tasks.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Keep track of your computer activities.
- Control workstation by your server and monitor time of charge a...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Manage computers, routers, wireless, and other devices remotely...