Taco HTML Edit is a full-featured HTML editor and PHP editor. As an HTML editor, Taco HTML Edit empowers its users to rapidly create their own web sites. It is designed exclusively for Mac OS X and has many advanced features including spell checking, live browser previewing, PHP previewing, syntax checking, and much more. Taco HTML Edit includes a free 30-day trial.
What's new in this version:
- Adds HTML5 support in Code Completion, Code Coloring, Syntax Checking, and Advanced Tag Insert.
- Adds CSS3 support in Code Completion and Code Coloring.
- There are options in the "Editing" Preferences to disable HTML5 and/or CSS3 support if it's not desired.
- Truncated files in the project file browser now appear with ellipses.
- Fixes an issue in the Navigation Menu component where the item background would not appear correctly for the title of a ... See all new features »