From Sig Software:
TableText is a program for the Mac OS which allows tabular information to be represented, manipulated and scanned as plain text. With it, you can convert spreadsheets and tables to ASCII text with ease.
TableText can be used for email messages, source code comments and cross-platform documentation. It also allows text to be converted back into tabular form, for importing into a spreadsheet, word processor or database.
What's new in this version: TableText 1.0.7 adds support for Apple Mail, fixes communication with other email programs under OS X, optimizes screen updating when performing complex operations and contains several other minor improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Tool to convert spreadsheets & tables to ASCII text.
- Generate Java & Obj-C EO classes from EOModel files.
- Database/web app development.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Generate, modify, export, and import infinite number of texture...
- Scripting addition to parse & generate XML data.
- Create client-side image maps for web pages.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Flexible text editor with text coloring.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: