Taberâ€™s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary 20th edition is a leading medical dictionary with nearly 56,000 definitions - packed with reference materials and full color images - now available for PDA.
Taberâ€™s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary 20th edition, developed by Medical Wizards and based on F.A. Davisâ€™s best selling book, is now available on PDA. It defines nearly 50% more terms than any other medical dictionary, with over 56,000 entries (including 2,400 new terms). Enhanced for nurses and health-care professionals, patients and the general public - to better understand diseases and health-care terminology. Taber's 20th edition is simply the most comprehensive medical dictionary available today.
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Record actions & play them back.
- Random password generator.
- SkyDrive is the place to store your files so you can access the...
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- Block unwanted incoming calls on your Windows Mobile devices.
- Language tool.
- Add a database to your Pocket PC of abbreviations related to th...
- Comprehensive medical dictionary.
- Medical dictionary.
- Translations for Emergency Medical Services personnel.
- Edit, search, export, and import the registry of your Pocket PC...
- English & Spanish translations of all medical terms.
- Arabic translations of 65,650 English medical terms.
- Store oral anticoagulant therapy INR & PT values.
- Learn Polish using over 63 000 head words, 120 00 translations,...