Turbosoft's TTWin Lite is a breakthrough in low cost, streamlined terminal emulation for those organizations that need an accurate and reliable terminal emulator without the frills. TTWin Lite is no lightweight when it comes to accuracy, robustness and reliability as it is built on the same technology as our enterprise grade flagship product TTWin and offers you the highest level of accuracy and completeness. TTWin Lite supports the following terminal emulations, Wyse 50/60/350, TN3270 and TN5250, Fujitsu 6681, ICL VT220+, Hewlett Packard 70092, Hewlett Packard 2923A, SCO ANSI Color Console, ANSI Color Console, Linux, and DEC VT100/VT220/VT420. TTWin Lite supports communication over telnet, serial, ssh, ssl and Hewlet Packard Network Services.
What's new in this version: Version 4.2 improves Windows 7 support.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Establish cross-platform access using a multi-session terminal ...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Connect to IBM mainframe, AS/400, and UNIX with 3270, 5250, VT1...
- Access IBM System Z (mainframe), IBM i (AS400/iSeries), and UNI...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Connect to legacy and other host applications.
- Emulate 3270/5250 terminal with SSL/TLS support and connect you...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Communicate with Telnet and RS232 enabled devices and servers.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Learn network programming working with a router simulator.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Give you support to various terminal emulation types.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Connect to network and remote host computers with a terminal em...
- Access your company iSeries, Systemi, AS400, and i5 as applicat...
- Connect your Windows PCs to Unix and Linux servers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Emulate terminals in windows with print servers and clients.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: