TNTmips is a professional geospatial analysis system providing a fully featured GIS, RDBMS, and automated image processing system with CAD, TIN, surface modeling, map layout and innovative data publishing tools. All this capability is available in a single integrated system at one price with an identical interface, functionality, and geodata structure for use on Mac OS X, Windows, Sun Solaris, and popular Linux platforms. The interface, database text content, messages, map production, and all other internal aspects of TNTmips have been localized for use in 27 languages including Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish. Thai, Bengali, and all romance languages. The professional version of the TNTmips is in use in over 120 nations while the FREE TNTlite version (restricted in project size) is used in almost every nation for educational, self learning, and small projects (e.g., archaeological sites, neighborhood planning, and precision farming). The product includes 80 free tutorial and application booklets with step-by-step lessons.
What's new in this version:
- Direct use of DWG, DGN, DXF 2005 files as layers.
- Export to MrSID format for all OSs including Mac (requires MrSID cartridge).
- Instantly toggle on/off of any layer in 2D view of complex layout.
- Adding a layer to a complex 2D view only draws that layer.
- Elements at cursor can be highlighted automatically (use mouseover events).
- View-in-view tool now toggles between views instantly.
- All layers i... See all new features »