TNTlite is a FREE geospatial analysis system providing a complete self-contained integration of a fully featured GIS, RDBMS, and automated image processing system with CAD, TIN, surface modeling, map layout and innovative data publishing tools. All this capability is available in a single integrated system with an identical interface, functionality, and geodata structure for use on Mac OS X, Windows, Sun Solaris, and popular Linux platforms. The interface, database text content, messages, map production, and all other internal aspects of TNTmips have been localized for use in 27 languages including Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish. Thai, Urdu and all romance languages. The professional version of the TNTmips is in use in over 120 nations while this FREE TNTlite version (restricted in project size) is used in almost every nation for educational, self learning, and small projects (e.g., archaeological sites, neighborhood planning, and precision farming).
What's new in this version:
- 64-bit support for G5 for Mac OS X 10.3.
- 64-bit support for beta Windows XP64 and Linux for AMD Athlon and Opteron based computers.
- Orthorectification of Quickbird and Ikonos satellite images.
- Create/use JPEG2000 compressed rasters of 100s of gigabytes.
- Georeference imported/exported JPEG2000 (JP2) raster files.
- Internal standardization upon sRGB (standard) color space.
- Support ICC and ICM color for printers and monitors.
- Sof... See all new features »