TIRA stands for Task Inventory and Risk Assessments and is a comprehensive risk assessment, risk management and risk analysis program, designed to be used by both the safety professional and those with part time safety responsibilities.
TIRA Covers the following risk assessment disciplines;
1. Task Inventories (also acts as a master index); 2. Task Based Risk Assessments; 3. Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessments; 4. Manual Handling Risk Assessments; 5. Hazardous Substances (Chemical) Risk Assessments; 6. Work Equipment Risk Assessments; 7. Workplace Risk Assessments; 8. Fire Risk Assessments;9. First Aid Risk Assessments; 10. Personal Protective Equipment Risk Assessments. TIRA as a risk assessment software program provides guidance for the safety professional and risk assessors from the initial risk assessment planning stage, through to advice on undertaking the risk assessment, documenting the findings and producing reports. TIRA as a risk assessment software program allows organizations to manage their risk assessments efficiently and effectively by easily guiding the assessor through the whole risk assessment process and then keeping track of who, where, when, and what has been achieved as well as actions and recommendations still outstanding. TIRA allows instant access to performance and tracking information. All risk assessments can be quickly and easily located and where necessary printed in a professionally designed and standard format.
What's new in this version:
Summary of v6.2.00 Changes;
* Bug fix v6.1 would present as read only mode for authorised login for some PCs
* Bug fix, double reference number offered for first record
* Some application icons updated
* Update to security level code checking
* Create New User Label order corrected
* Max / Restore buttons added to assessment form footers