The TFTP Server TFTPDWIN software is a multithreaded TFTP protocol server for Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003 that is capable of transmitting and receiving both binary files and text files. It can support large number of transmissions simultaneously. Data about each transmission are displayed on the transmission list, as well as recorded in a log file. Program can work in auto turn-on mode and can be hidden into taskbar area.
A flexible built-in security mechanism enables the administrator to define various conditions under which a transmission may be initiated, including a list of eligible host IP addresses and a list of files that may be transmitted. The TFTP Server TFTPDWIN program supports the blksize, timeout and tsize extended TFTP protocol options. It can transmit and receive files larger then 32 MB. TFTP Server TFTPDWIN is compatible with RFC 1350, RFC 2347, RFC 2348 and RFC 2349 documents. Version 0.4.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Host a TFTP server with a progress bar function so you can trac...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Configure and maintain your TCP/IP network easily.
- Back up and restore hard-disk partitions to and from a Windows ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Add header and footer files to your Web sites.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Merge multiple logfiles into a single file while maintaining th...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Insert, find, and replace text in hundreds of files from severa...
- Obtain files from the Web using multiple threads.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Use LDAP protocol to search and manage directories.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Delete private or important files.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Manage your download and upload with a graphical user interface...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Use SMTP protocol to send e-mails messages.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Simple to use and gets the job done"
Version: TFTP Server TFTPDWIN 0.4.2
Uses very little memory very easy to configure...can be uninstalled and reinstalled after 30 day trail runs out..
worth the 29.00 to buy..
annoying pop up that asks you if what to register or purchase