From Enoki Sensor:
Measurement instruments with RS232 port have been widespread even now. TDS298 is a 32-bit program on Windows XP later to apply for the measurement instruments. It works with two COM ports of RS232 or USB to serial converter at the same time. At zero second, TDS298 gets 1 to 4 Measurements of DSO (Digital Storage Oscilloscope) Tektronix or 1 to 4 A/D outputs of MCU (Micro Processor Unit) H8/36x4 family for a sampling period of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 15, 20, 30 and 60 [min]. The sampling time synchronizes PC's internal calendar clock. With TCP/IP connection (no use of any browser), PC synchronizes NTP (Network Time Protocol) server. As for timer sampling period, TDS298 occurs immediately without waiting at sampling period of 1 to 32767 min (22.8days).TDS298 selects 1-4 Measurements, baud rate of 4800, 9600 and 19200 bps in case of Tektronix DSO. TDS298 updates Meas.txt for another PC's folder. Meas.txt combines the result of DSO Measurements or MCU H8/36x4 A/D outputs, and exact time of PC. You can inquire and assign time DIV and CH1/CH2 Volt Scale of DSO without mnemonic. You can also write mnemonic codes in the inquiry box. TDS298 shows Measurements, start time of running, present time at second and elapsed time. TDS298 runs all day on 400MHz PC with 384MB. The PC works as a server. Anybody can see Slip.htm in the world by WAN. TDS298 may run less memory than 384MB. TDS298 ver 126.96.36.199 supports to get XBee End Device sampling data from XBee Coordinator connected to USB or RS232 port. XBee has a cyclic period mode for End Device. The mode sends burst packets in a fixed period. The burst is sampled by a short IO sampling period. TDS298 always waits the burst. TDS298 edits the binary API packets and shows them by hex decimal expression. TDS298 computes averaging ADC among 1-8 packets. The averaging process is very useful for measuring temperature by semiconductor sensor, because the semiconductor sensor includes random noise.
What's new in this version: Version 188.8.131.52:
- Support XBee API burst packets receiving at cyclic period of End Device.
- Output ordered XBee packs to copy and paste.
- Display averaged ADC value of XBee.
- Send alarm mail when the XBee ADC value exceeds Upper Limit or Lower Limit.
- Support two COM ports including USB to serial converter at the same time.
- New additional sampling periods at zero second for 3, 4, 6, 15 [min].
More Products to Consider
- Display and update output of TDS298 without pressing F5 key at ...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Analyze oscilloscope, spectrograph and 3D spectrum.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Measure acoustics without carrying extra test equipment.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Monitor input and output signals with your sound card and oscil...
- Turn any computer into a realistic soccer scoreboard.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Measure your typing speed and track your improvement.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Send & receive texts, numbers, graphics and pulses through seri...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate the probability of z, t, F, and chi-square values.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Monitor your RS232 COM port.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage payrolls, checks, forms, and reports.
- Control and check serial devices with parameters.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content