CNET Editors' note: Registration after installing is required to receive your 14-day trial.
From Talking Communities:
Display your desktop and highlight, draw, and modify the screen to remote users on the Internet. Capture any window on your desktop and display it to unlimited number of users and then draw circles, squares, highlight The whiteboard displays your drawings to all connected users instantly anywhere on the Net. Perfect for demonstrating a site or software, or for teaching on-line.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage a remote PC from your own through the Internet or your l...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Capture the desktop or a window, edit it and send it as a good-...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Capture text from the screen.
- Capture shots of your desktop screen.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- View wallpaper images of a Canadian rock band Finger Eleven.
- Capture the whole screen or its part and save it in BMP, JPEG, ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Display funky wallpapers on your desktop.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Capture an image of a certain location on the desktop.
- Capture screens in five ways for your applications.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Capture and save your desktop moments in 3 different image form...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Pretty cool tool"
Version: TC Projector 2.2
Works well and very fast. A little hard to get the hang of. Lot's of drawing options. Requires registration after you install to work and sends info by email. After talking to them, I found out you can launch the viewer with a link on the site which was perfect for me. The viewer is available as a free download on their site. Could use improvements, but it is very good.