TAO is a powerful outliner/organizer built for MacOS X. With TAO, you can efficiently manage and organize plenty of chunks of information. TAO supports basic outliner facilities, such as creating, moving, sorting, grouping and combining items, and the following useful facilities help you organize and classify information:
- Capable of importing graphics and multiple fonts for text
- Split editor
- Multiple-file find
- Item Label
- Item Link
- File Link
- Background colors for text, item and document
- OPML import + export
What's new in this version:
- Can customize the formats for headers and footers.
- When hoisting an item, content of the hoisted item is shown as the column title.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that the application occasionally crashes when clicking an item.
- Fixed a bug that on the Printing preference pane GUI elements for configuring note's frame are not enabled properly despite checking 'Horizontal lines/frame for note'.