A powerful tool for viewing, editing and managing system resources & settings, consolidating functionality that normally requires numerous tools into a single interface designed to make these tasks easier than ever. An emphasis has been placed on batch processing, filtering, and easy visual identification of items using distinctive icons.
Want to stop 2 processes at once? You can do that. Need to uninstall 5 applications? You can do that too. Want to view the process information for a running service, generate a detailed audit of a machine's hardware, software & settings, optimize network performance, and disable those annoying programs that start every time you login, all from one tool? With System Nucleus, you can do all of that and much, much more.
What's new in this version:
Version 2.3.2 includes:
- Added WMI checkpoints & repair options if needed at start up
- Added shortcuts to over 30 additional Windows applications in Windows 7
- Added support for additional languages during installation
- Mouse over log message in status bar now shows ToolTip containing complete message text
- Services: description of options displayed as ToolTips when hovered over in Task Pane
- Services: Added functionality to create a new servi...
See all new features »